Located in Lutterworth Success Local are recruiting for a Digital Account Executive. Know someone that might be interested? Check out the job description below.
• Negotiable – According to experience
• Full Time
• Closing Date: 17/03/2017
No agencies please. We are a fast expanding web design and digital marketing company based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. We are a young dynamic company and we already have a large customer base. We are expecting to continue this fast growth over the coming months and years. We specialise in helping small to medium sized, local businesses grow their businesses online. Our senior team has many years of experience in sales and web design. Our team has launched dozens of websites built to the highest industry standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role within a supportive, fun and friendly environment. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running. The successful candidate would need to be highly motivated, dedicated and be able to work autonomously. They will be organised, methodical, a great communicator and be able to meet achievable targets. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make this position their very own and with your help, we can continue to grow the business into a market leader.
The candidate will be well presented, professional, friendly, approachable and courteous with an excellent telephone manner. They will be excellent at communicating both verbally and in writing. Our customer service is second to none and they will have regular client contact.
Although they will have the opportunity to gain exposure in a variety of digital marketing channels, organic SEO will make up a large proportion of the responsibilities. The applicant will be responsible for the delivery and reporting of SEO, link building, citations, news articles, paid advertising and social media for a selection of our customers. In return for this work, our clients expect a high level of quality leads and enquiries giving them an excellent return on investment.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about learning more about SEO and other digital marketing channels. The individual will receive the support and the opportunity to gain industry recognised accreditations & expand their knowledge of digital marketing. The role will also include:
– Outreaching creative content such as infographics, illustrations and interviews.
– Pitching fresh content ideas to bloggers and journalists – both local and national.
– Distributing press releases to targeted media locations.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work autonomously and manage own workflow
• Knowledge of basic SEO principles
• Genuine interest in digital marketing
• Creative thinking combined with strong commercial awareness
• Experience working in an agency environment
• Knowledge of WordPress and basic coding skills
• Content creation experience
• Experience of Paid Advertising
• Experience of Social Media
• Understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console & ability to use data
• Be up to date with the latest industry news and SEO techniques
• Basic account management experience
Hours: 8.45am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: Negotiable / According to experience
Strictly no agencies please.